Depending on the job you will receive one or a combination of the following – 

  • A Minor Works Certificate – Very small works like an extra socket or light onto existing circuits
  • An Electrical Installation Certificate – Major works like rewires, fuseboard upgrades & extra circuits.
  • A Part P Building regulations Certificate – For works that require Building Regulations Approval
  • An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – A report for an existing installation, Letting agents or mortgage compainies normally require these.